What is @THEN?
&THEN is the DMA Annual Event reinvented for you.
Join the next generation of digital, data-driven marketers in Boston October 4th – 6th and explore 106 interactive education sessions, and 5 inspiration keynote sessions. &THEN brings analysts, artists, brand managers, strategists, copywriters, CEOs and other great marketers together to share ideas and discuss proven ways to get results.
The DMA would like to extend a very special invitation to you – DMA’s newly reinvented and rebranded annual conference – &THEN, October 4-6 in Boston. As a board member of DMALI, you know the value of providing your members with an opportunity to see what’s new and fresh. We want to help provide that for you and all the DMALI Members, and we’re also offering to provide your members with a significant registration discount.
Designed for data driven marketers and solution providers, &THEN is bringing together the smartest and savviest marketers, analysts, artists, brand managers, strategists, copywriters, CMOs, CEOs and other leaders that we know to share actionable ideas and proven ways to get results. We’re delivering this super-charged experience through:
- Over 175 learning and education sessions and content labs across 7 different disciplines and tracks
- Over 150 leading-edge solution providers exhibiting in the Experience Zone
- Five keynote sessions with M-suite executives who are the rock stars of marketing today
- More networking opportunities than you will find at any three-day martech and adtech conference, including access to marketers and solution providers in your region
Here’s a snapshot of our line-up of innovative and thought-provoking industry speakers representing some of today’s top brands:
- Barbara Messing, CMO of TripAdvisor – “The Power of Communication, Trust, Emotion and Context”
- John Costello, President of Global Marketing and Innovation, Dunkin’ Donuts – “Mobile is the Keystone for Integration”
- Margot Vaughan, Group Head/SVP, MasterCard Advisors, Managed Services, MasterCard – “Combining the Digital & the Physical”
- Matt Annerino, SVP, Social Media & Mobile Marketing, US Concerts, Live Nation –”Mobile is the Keystone for Integration”
- Dan Smith, Vice President, Marketing, Angie’s List – “The Intersection of Technology & Experience: Engagement”
- Danielle Chabot, Marketing Operations Manager, Direct to Consumer, North America, LEGO – “How to Make Your Brand Story Pop across Different Channels”
- Nick Lamothe, Senior Manager, Retention Marketing, Adidas Group – “Getting Your Agencies & In-house Teams Working Together”
- Dan Taylor, Managing Director, Global Display, Google – “Mobile is the Keystone for Integration”
- Amit Shah, Senior Vice President, Online, Mobile & Social Media, 1-800-Flowers – “Precision Attribution: Game-changer or Pipedream?”
- Melissa Rothchild, Vice President, Marketing, Tax and Accounting, Thomson Reuters – “Social Media: Reaching the New but Fickle Demographics”
- Lisa Charlebois, Group Creative Director, Rosetta – “Creating Content for the Seemingly Uncontent-friendly Products”
- Josh Machiz, Director of Integrated Marketing, NASDAQ – “Which Platforms and Channels Work For You – and Which Don’t”
- Brad Smallwood, VP Measurement and Insights, Facebook – “Combining the Digital & the Physical”
The DMA is delighted to also extend to DMALI members a 50% discount off the Full Access Pass to &THEN. Members can access this discount using the promo code “CLUB” when they register here.
The DMA looks forward to seeing members at &THEN.
Keep up-to-date with industry news and meeting invites. Never too much of a good thing! Click here to signup.
DMALI is a non-profit organization consisting of members with a professional interest in the direct marketing industry. Read more...
The Direct Marketing Association of Long Island (DMALI) recognizes industry leaders.Click here to read more.